Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photography in my Art World!

Photography has been an important element for me since I began my studies of art and design.

I photograph landscapes and people, but specially I love to photograph buildings. Architecture is the soul of a city. The buildings are not only where people live and work, they also represent the history and culture of a city.
















For the first time I am incorporating photography as part of my art. I just came back from a trip through Europe and brought with me some lovely photographs from Poland, Budapest and Paris.

These photographs and others will be on exhibition at my home studio during the Stittsville Artists Studio Tour. To get a map or more information of this free tour, please visit: http://www.stittsvillestudiotour.com/


No comments: