Friday, January 28, 2011

Grove I & Grove II






Grove I Grove II - SOLD

These paintings are the latest in a series of forest images. I love the Canadian forests, and I basically paint because I love colour. These series have given me the opportunity of combining my two loves. Admirers say that: “they are the Mexican colours in a Canadian forest”.

These two paintings are the same size and were framed in the same type of wooden frame. They compliment eachother because the colours and forests are very similar. I am very pleased to know that they were purchased as a pair and now they are sharing a wall in their new home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nena,
I love your paintings. The colour. The way you design and the tecture. They entertain the soul.

Peter
BTW...I am working at the Compositions Gallery and very much look forward to meeting you in person.