Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home Studio open to the public!

Stittsville Artists Studio Tour

Once a year I open my Home Studio to the public. As for the last 7 years, I will be taking part in this annual event. I would love to invite you to visit me, and to see my work in my own environment. For the first time I will be exhibiting photographs as part of my art.

Nine artists will be taking part in this year's tour, so come and view our work done in various mediums from watercolours, oils or mixed media to our new art expression... photography! You will find exciting works of contemporary, traditional and abstract art.

Bellow you find a sample of our work and a map. To get more detailed information about me and the other artists, or to get a bigger map, please visit:
http://www.stittsvillestudiotour.com/

I will be happy to see you on November 6 or 7 from 10 - 5 pm.


No comments: