Monday, December 21, 2009

SEASONS























SEASONS
I grew up in Mexico basically with two seasons: rainy and dry season. When I moved to Europe I experience the changing of the seasons but I find that in Canada they are really dramatic. I love the changing of the seasons! I love colour so naturally I love fall the most because of the range of colours but each of the other three seasons offer very special moments.

Spring is short but powerful, flowers are in full bloom in just two days! Tulips are especially beautiful and that is why I chose them to represent spring.
$250

Summer is warm and intense in colour. Fuchsia, also called Mexican pink, is one of my favorite colours. I couldn’t decide which flower could represent summer so I chose a generic flower with five petals.
$250

Fall, the east-Canadian fall shows the warm reds, bright yellows and rusty browns. Nothing else can represent fall as a Maple leave. Not only is found everywhere but it is the symbol of Canada.
$250

Winter, the long and cold winter with its cool whites, deep blues and purples are reflected in a fresh blanket of snow. We can imagine, and at times even see, the geometric perfection of beautiful snowflake!
$250

Set of four framed watercolours $850

No comments: